Electronically controlled instantaneous water heaters are perfect for heating up water from solar energy systems — up to 60°C, to the degree. This means that users of solar energy systems are independent from sun, wind and weather.
Instantaneous electronically controlled water heater
Flexibility in power upgrade : 21/24 kW
Solar energy system
Efficient energy saving
Compared to hydraulically controlled instantaneous water heater electronically controlled instantaneous water heater need 30 % less energy and water.
Optimum display of settings and information.
Shock/moisture protection to IP 25.
Water jet protection ensures easy installation, even in commercial applications.
CLICKFIX plus® — assembly has never been so quick
It really couldn't be quicker or easier: with the unique CLICKFIX plus® installation technology, our instantaneous water heaters are installed quickly, easily and accurately in three short steps. This not only makes new installations easy, but also simplifies the replacement of older devices.
"2-in-1" power switch
All devices bearing the "2-in-1" symbol provide a choice between two different performance levels during installation. Exclusive installers will enjoy a host of benefits as a result of this safe, easy-touse power switch: in the future, it will be possible to cover all market demand with a maximum of two appliance versions. As a result, it will no longer be necessary to support four performance versions, which will save storage and handling costs. The required power mode can be easily selected; the adjustment is made using the sliding switch on the controller.
- Readable 3-digit LC display.
- Hot water rating: (->60 °C) 6.2 l/min, 7.1 l/min ; (->38°C) 11.6 l/min, 13 l/min
- Variable temperature selection from 30 °C to 60 °C in 0.5°C per steps
- This one is regulated fully electronically always degree exact hot-water wish temperature.
- An electronic security concept with air bubbles recognition integrated
- Low switch-on flow rate of 2.5 l/min
- Minimum working pressure: 0.25 bar
- Suitable for pre-warmed water up to 55 degrees Celsius, for example for the after-warming of a solar plant
- Splash-proof standard IP25
- Flexible connection pipes for easy connection to water mains
- CLICKFIX plus assembly technology for the fastest assembly saves time and money
- Back plate and heating block can be separated using a handle for assembly
- Water pipe connection thread ["]:21,3 / G1/2A
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 48.3 x 23.6 x 12.2 cm
- EU energy label A
|Product name / Commercial code||DE2124527M|
|Color / Material panel||night blue, White|
|Appliance type||instant.electric.water heater|
|Heating type||Bare wire heater|
|Material heating element||Stainless steel|
|Suitable material water outlet pipes||Copper, Plasic pipes acc. DVGW, VPE pipes|
|Suitable material water inlet pipes||Copper, Plastic pipes acc. DVGW, VPE pipes|
|Installation type||Above washbasin, Clickfix-plus installation type|
|Flow control||Mechanical flow limitation|
|Control type of heat output||Electronic|
|Shock / moisture protection||IP25|
|Safety device||Safety pressure limiter, Safety temperature limitation|
|Temperature limitation as child safety|
|Electrical connection (Type of connection)||3~/PE|
|Cable entry into appliance||Above, Below, From rear|
|Recommended cable cross-section (mm2)||6.0|
|Nominal power (kW)||21/24 kW|
|Plug type||fixed connection|
|Connection, thread, water outlet pipes (inches)||1/2|
|Connection, thread, water inlet pipes (inches)||1/2|
|Maximum flow rate (l/min)||10|
|ON flow rate (l/min)||2|
|ON flow pressure with flow restrictor||0.09 bar|
|ON flow pressure without flow restrictor||0.25 bar|
|Maximum permitted conductivity of water (mS/m)||77|
|Nominal pressure (water) (bar)||10 bar|
|Minimum permitted electrical resistance of water (Ohm/cm)||1,300|
|Water connection||flexible, Flush connection|
|Minimum to maximum inlet temperature (C°)||4-60 °C|
|Descaling method||No descaling required|
|Power on/off indicator||LCD display|
|Total number of power settings (manual/automat.)||Stepless|
|Variable temperature setting from/to (°C)||30 - 60 °C|