Siemens appliances come with a two-year manufacturer warranty. And, of course, there are options to extend this manufacturer warranty.
Register your manufacturer warranty
Siemens produce quality home appliances that are built to last and which come with a two year manufacturer's warranty as standard to protect against manufacturing faults and defects that occur during this warranty period.
Siemens Manufacturer Warranty
The conditions below that describe the requirements and scope of our warranty performance do not affect the warranty obligations of the seller arising from the purchase agreement with the end customer.
BSH Home Appliances (“BSH”) hereby guarantee that the product(s) listed on warranty card or at online registration (the “Appliances”) is free from imperfections in material and workmanship upon the terms and conditions set out below.
- (1) BSH will replace or repair parts which we deem to be faulty or defective free of charge within warranty period commencing from the date of purchase, provided that it is determined by BSH’s technician that the Appliances have been used according to the operation manual, and such determination is final and binding on the Customer.
- (2) The following parts enjoy extra warranty, excluding inspection fee, transportation fee and labour costs.
- (a) 5-year warranty on the compressor of all cooling appliances.
- (b) 10-year warranty against rust-through of the inner tub of all dishwashers.
- (c) 10-year warranty on "Brushless Motor" and Heat Pump of all washing machine, dryer or cooker hood in which with product registration record.
- (3) This Warranty does not cover the following consumable, wearable and/or non-functional parts and/or accessories:
- (a) Light-bulb, fluorescent lamp, battery, filter, water filter, oil-cup, metal grease filter, food processor and blenders blade accessories, door seal of refrigerator and/or freezer, boot gasket and/or sleeve and/or dispensing chambers of washing machine and/or washer dryer, door/ hinge of washing machine and/or washer dryer and/or refrigerator etc.
- (b) Handle and knob, glass shelf, wire shelf, tray, turntable, coffee jug, water tank of steam oven and/ or steamer, refrigerator and freezer accessories, refrigerator and freezer colour front panel, vacuum cleaner accessories, inlet gas hose, hose-inlet / hose-drain, power cord and power plug etc.
- (c) External body, panel and cover, varnish and enamel, decorative materials, non-functional spare parts and accessories etc.
- (d) Cleaning, reconditioning and lubrication etc.
- (e) Defects and damage due to sunray, temperature, humidity or other natural calamities (e.g. color deterioration, rusting, water condensation etc.).
- (4) This Warranty will be null and void immediately if:
- (a) The Appliances have been damaged due to any negligence, misuse, improper installation, non-genuine Bosch parts or accessories or accident.
- (b) The Appliances have been tampered with or subjected to repair or modification by any person not authorized by BSH.
- (c) The damage of the Appliances related to improper electricity/gas supply, water supply/drainage or exhaust pipes connected to the Appliances.
- (d) The Customer does not use the Appliances according to the instruction and operation manual from BSH or the manufacturer of the Appliances and resulting damage to the Appliances (e.g. cleaning of filters, clear all objects from clothes before putting in the washing machine, and keeping the venting channel opened etc.).
- (e) The Appliances are used commercially or located at a commercial premises.
- (f) The serial number of the Appliances has been altered, effaced and/or removed.
- (g) Any circumstance beyond the control of BSH or the Customer including Acts of God.
- (5) This Warranty only applies to the Appliances located in Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and Macau Special Administrative Region. The Customer shall notify BSH in writing immediately if the Appliances are not kept at the address registered. BSH reserves the right to stop implementing this warranty service if the Appliances are located outside the aforesaid normal service area. This Warranty will be null and void immediately should the Appliances be re-located outside the aforesaid normal service area.
- (6) On-site repair is not available for small domestic appliances (for example vacuum cleaners, irons & iron boards, food preparation products, filtrino, juicers, heat pads, blenders/mixers, under blankets, kettles, toasters, drip coffee makers, tassimo, personal care products), except for the fully automatic coffee machine and specific model of kitchen machines.
- (7) For service on outlying islands, the Customer will be charged additional travel fee on each visit. For location without public transportation, the Customer will be liable for transporting the Appliances to and from our service center for inspection and repair.
- (8) This Warranty does not apply to the Appliances located on boat, vehicle or movable objects.
- (9) The Customer shall provide a reasonable, sufficient and safe working space to access the Appliances for service. The Customer is liable to move away all blocking objects or move the Appliances to an appropriate location with electrical/gas supply, water supply/drainage for testing the Appliances. BSH reserves the right not to provide any service if the working space is limited, non-sufficient, unsafe or should there be a risk to create damage of any kind due to the working space (e.g. The Appliances located at roof-top, above ceiling tile or located at an unsafe height or blocked by other objects).
- (10) In case the Appliances should be returned to the service center of BSH for inspection and repair, the Customer will be liable for the transportation cost of the Appliances to and from the service center of BSH.
- (11) BSH has sole and absolute discretion to determine the service to be provided on the Appliances. For the avoidance of doubt, the Customer is not entitled to decide on the manner or method in which the services to be provided.
- (12) In the case where replacement of product, spare parts or accessories is arranged by BSH, BSH has absolute rights to determine the treatment of the replaced old parts, accessories and/or the Appliances if the Customer fails to collect such old parts, accessories and/or Appliances within 14 days after replacement (BSH’s aforesaid rights including but not limited to right to dispose the same without any further notice and compensation to the Customer).
- (13) The date of service completion (“Completion Date”) indicated by BSH, whether in writing or as otherwise, in respect of any service is only an estimate of the time required to complete the said service. BSH shall not be bound to complete the service by the Completion Date.
- (14) BSH shall not be liable for any cost, expense, injury, direct, indirect or consequential loss, loss of profit, damage or liability whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from or in connection with any service provided or defect in the Appliances.
- (15) The Customer shall collect or receive the Appliances within 7 days upon BSH notified the Customer, whether in writing or otherwise, that the Appliances are ready for collection. After the said 7 days, BSH will charge storage surcharge at HK$30 per day until the Appliances are collected from BSH. The Customer shall make full payment for the service provided and the surcharge (if any) prior to collection or receipt of the Appliances. In case the Customer, for any reason whatsoever, fails to collect or receive the Appliances or fails to give BSH further instructions within 6 months after the Appliances have been serviced, the Customer is deemed to have forfeited all its rights and title on the Appliances and BSH may, without prejudice to any other rights or remedies available to BSH, deal with the Appliances (including but not limited to disposal) without further notice and liability to the Customer.
- (16) The maximum liability of BSH under this Warranty (if any) shall be limited to the replacement value of the relevant Appliances.
- (17) BSH shall not be held liable for the procurement of replacement Appliances in the event the Appliances, after being serviced by BSH, are not fully restored to their proper working condition. BSH shall not be held liable to restore the Appliances to their proper working conditions should there be unavailable parts from the factory and/or non-replaceable parts, or the Appliances are non-repairable or any other circumstances whatsoever beyond the control of BSH.
- (18) Please keep and present this Warranty Card together with the purchase invoice to BSH technician when service is rendered.
- (19) Please contact the Customer Service Department of BSH for joining BSH Maintenance Programme one month before the expiry date of the warranty period.
- (20) BSH reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions within this Warranty without notice.
- (21) The collection, retention and use, etc. of the personal data of the Customer shall be subject to the Privacy Statement of BSH as amended by BSH from time to time. For details, please refer to www.siemens-home.bsh-group.com.hk
Please fill in the warranty card and return to BSH within 14 days from the date of purchase of the Appliances, or register the warranty online at www.siemens-home.bsh-group.com.hk which will also serve as your acknowledgment and agreement to the above terms and conditions. Please keep and present this warranty card and purchase invoice to our technician upon each service, otherwise this warranty will be invalid.
The Chinese version of this Warranty Card is for reference only. Should there be any conflicts between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.